We have installed Access 2000, and the export data from access to dBase destructs actually all file structures (thank you, guys from MS!) of the DBase files in a manner that dBase doesn't recognize them as dBase files... I have to support an old Clipper/dBase based program. I was looking for a documentation tool for dBase because we still use a Clipper compiled programm that uses dBase files. Then I found Your program and thought i could see the structures of the files: I can! Hey fine! I also can see the contents of the files even if the Access derived files have a mistake in the second byte (at least) of the exported files. And I can modify the contents of the fields. Even better!