5Star-Shareware - 5 stars
File Mine Rating - 5/5
Tucows Office - 4 cows
Softarea - Useful
SoftList - Good Choice
DBF Database Viewer FAQ
1. It wont let me edit. Every time I change something in dbf datadase it goe's back to what it was.
- Toggle Edit button on, click on the appropriate cell, edit the data, and to save the changes press Enter.
2. Can I use DBFView to undelete or delete items in dbf file extension?
- Just click on icon to the left of the record.
3. When printing a dbase file, sometimes I do not want to print all the fields, only a few (e.g. only the name and address, and not children's names etc.). Can this feature be implemented?
- To print needed fields only, change the order in which they are displayed by drag and drop the header. You can also change the printed width of column by moving the header dividers. If you do not want print the field, set the field width to zero.
Command Line Support - Batch File Commands
Dbf Database FAQ | DBF Viewer License Agreement | Dbf File Editor Ordering Info | Dbf Editors Contact