5Star-Shareware - 5 stars
File Mine Rating - 5/5
Tucows Office - 4 cows
Softarea - Useful
SoftList - Good Choice
DBF Viewer License Agreement
The DBFView is trialware. This means:
- - All copyrights to DBFView are exclusively owned by Apycom Software.
- - Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use DBFView, you MUST register.
- - Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use DBFView on one computer (i.e. a single CPU), for any legal purpose, at a time.
- - The DBFView unregistered trial version may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of DBFView without written permission from the copyright holder.
- - DBFVIEW IS DISTRIBUTED 'AS IS'. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- - You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- - All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Apycom Software.
- - Installing and using DBFView signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- - If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove DBFView files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Dbf File Viewer Installing |
Dbf Editor Toolbar & Menu |
View Dbf File Data Table
Command Line Support - Batch File Commands
Dbf Database FAQ |
DBF Viewer License Agreement |
Dbf File Editor Ordering Info |
Dbf Editors Contact